Saturday, June 13, 2009

iPhone Photography: SF MoMA Shadow Art

It's hit or miss with me when it comes to modern art, so it's nice to have free corporate membership allowing me to check it out every so often for new things that might catch my eyes.

Here I saw a art pieces that created these beautiful shadows on the wall from the strong lighting above it. Again, the camera on the iPhone had it's limitation, but I ended up with something that itself was a bit more abstract than a regular picture.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kien Lam, I saw this at MoMA last year and since then I have searched the net trying to find a reference to the author or name. Do you have any clue? My wish is to buy something similar and put it in my place. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I don't know either. Your best bet is email this picture to the SFMOMA website with when you saw it displayed. For me it was sometime in May 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shot it on iPhone?? WOW! Amazing, never could believe in that

    ReplyDelete