Sunday, March 21, 2010

Motorcycle Photography: My '74 Honda CB-350F "Emma"

I just got Emma back from the shop after it was knocked down again. I wish I had a better spot to park her than on the streets. As I'm writing this post, a car is parked blocking a driveway with only like a foot to spare behind it and in front. Why are people so inconsiderate here in SF. It costs like $1000 each time the bike gets knocked down.

With the sun out yesterday, I went for a ride and then gave her a good cleaning and a nice coat of wax. It'll be nice to go for more rides this year after the April showers come and go.




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:50 PM

    you make this old bike look like such a hot babe :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!!! I'm in love with this bike!! It looks stunning, just STUNNING!!!!!!!!! COOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Hi,
    Are those handlebars off a 400F? Whatever you've done, I would like to do the same to my Edna!

    Please post.

    Thanks,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete